We are totally funded by voluntary contributions so every penny helps!
We spend contributions on maintaining our binoculars, radios, computer systems, CCTV systems, training and utility costs.
The following Watchkeepers have been sponsored by a local organisation. If you or your organisation would like to sponsor a Watchkeeper please email Dick Daniels at .
- David Foy sponsored by Suffolk Sails.
- Dick Daniels sponsored by Big Fish, Little Fish (UK).
- Ken Brown sponsored by Regal Fish Bar and Bombay Nite.
- Michael Maughan sponsored by Gotelee Solicitors.
We thank those over the years who have supported us in any way including ...
- Advanced Training and Statistical Services Foundation
- ASHE Converting Equipment
- Beach Hut Owners' Association
- British Telecom
- Conservative Club - Felixstowe
- Craft Fair organised by David Foster
- Crisp Engineering
- Felixstowe Darts League
- Felixstowe Ferry Sailing Club
- Felixstowe Genealogical Society
- Felixstowe Lions
- Felixstowe Lionesses
- Felixstowe Local Councillors
- Felixstowe Rotary Club
- Felixstowe Tea Party
- Felixstowe Town Council
- Felixstowe United Service Lodge
- Fox’s Marina & Boatyard
- Friendship Group
- Holywells Allotment Association
- Ipswich & District Co-operative Society
- Jubilee Club
- Landseer Road Methodist Fellowship Group
- Marks and Spencer staff
- Martello Ladies Circle
- Masonic Lodge
- Nacton Women's Institute
- Old Felixstowe Community Club
- Port Community Fund
- Ron Bright Memorial
- Senior Citizen's Tea Party
- St Edmundsbury Yachting Association
- 'Story of Pop' concert
- Suffolk Coastal District Council
- Suffolk Foundation
- The Ancient Order of Foresters
- The Thursday Forum
- The Top Floor Ladies Group
- Thursday Forum
- Trimley Darts Club
- Variations Choir
- Waitrose(Futura Park Branch)
- Waldringfield Sailing Club
- Walton Church of England church
- Walton Labour Club
- Westbourne Library
- Woodbridge Cruising Club